Renting out to expats
If you have a house, apartment or investment property that is vacant for a longer period of time, letting it to expats can be an attractive option. Because of the presence of many multinationals, Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Zaandam and the Zaanstreek region have been popular places of residence for the international tenants.
Some benefits of letting to expatriates:
- Expats have a temporary employment contract, so the exact rental period is fixed in advance
- Expats have a stable income so that the payment of the rent is no problem
- Expats are known tob e excellent tenants that take good care of the property they rent
Specialised help with renting out to expats
In order to be able to rent out your house, apartment or investment property as a private individual, you have to comply with a number of conditions by Dutch law. However the conditions for renting out to expats have been loosened so it can be an attractive option. Finding a suitable tenant who meets your requirements can be a hassle and very time consuming though.
We have real estate agents who are specialized in renting out expats and can you can take all the work off your hands. That is reassuring when you plan to go abroad for example. With many multinationals and expats in our network we will undoubtedly be able to quickly make the right match with your wishes. We can help you with:
- Good presentation and promotion of your property
- Determining the rental price
- Drafting the lease
- Financial management and tenancy check
- Technical management
Are you interested in an inquiry about your options for letting to expats? Call us on 075–6179922 fill in the form below, or send us an e-mail. We will contact you as soon as possible.